Notice of withdrawals must be given in writing at least a month in advance before commencement of new academic session. In case a child is withdrawn after commencement of the academic session, full fees for the rest of the academic year have to be paid to procure a transfer certificate.

Withdrawal Notice

  • Student not returning to school in the next academic year should notify the Principal before March 1st. Failing to do so will impose the payment of full fees for the first term of the ensuing academic year.
  • A parent may be asked to withdraw his child / children if there is a debit balance in the Imprest Account or if any other dues of the school are not paid within one month of a demand made by the School.
  • The Principal reserves the right to ask parent/ guardian to withdraw his/her ward without furnishing any reason, if the same is considered in the interest of the school.
  • A pupil suffering from any disease or infirmity which in the opinion of the Principal, renders him/her incapable of participating in the total life of the school will not be eligible for admission and should the Principal discover such a disease or infirmity to exist, subsequent to the admission of a pupil, he/she will be subject to immediate withdrawal.
  • In the event of withdrawal, the student will need a transfer certificate. Transfer Certificate will be withheld unless all dues to the school are paid in full.
Regency Public School, Sitapur, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA